Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Recent Acquisitions





































I am Cinderella. So busy getting cleaning the house I have no time to make a gown for the ball, or in this case, a website and blog worthy of my awesome new finds. Also, my house isn't clean, I just spend all my time scouring the Chicagoland area for things that make my antiquarian knees weak.

The Vintage Bazaar was a super success. Thanks to Libby and Katherine for all they do.

I am gearing up for Dose Market on October 16. It's always a fun day and I love the food vendors more than they could ever know.

So above are some recent images of newish inventory. If you were at the Congress, you may have seen some of it in person. For Dose, I plan on continuing this trend of rejecting mid century modern and all of its empty promises. Oh, unless it's certain McCobb pieces. Or Wormley's classically influenced interpretations. Fine, it just won't be Scandinavian... unless it's a Saarinen coffee table. Anyway, stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment