Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Oh make me over: dining room style

Currently the dining room looks like this, more or less.
Walls are painted Benjamin Moore's Iced Cube Silver. The Georgetown Double Pedestal Table isn't leaving anytime soon, and I still think that the French Empire chandelier is doing it for me. 

Lately, though, I've been hankering for a bit of paneling/wainscot and possibly a color change. I could use more storage, too, and I have just the wall for it. The other thing that would be nice is a pair of sconces to offer some architectural interest and provide better mood lighting options.

Finally, I have my eye on a Debbie Carlos landscape that I just have to have, and the dream chairs I have settled are are definitely in the vein of Brno.

I've come up with two mood boards.

While both utilize elements that I already have in place, they each require additional investment and time. 

Thoughts? A or B? or neither, in which case we probably don't see eye to eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment